This fundraiser event is being held in honor of Melissa Blunt, an individual in our community who has an extremely rare medical condition called VACTERL. Given a life expectancy of 12 years, we wish to celebrate her 30th birthday this year by bringing awareness of the condition, supporting other affected families, and raising funds for research.
- Races: Three races will be offered to cater to a variety of skill levels. Strollers welcome!
- Child Care: To allow parents to take full advantage of this opportunity, child care will be offered for children 2 years and up.
- Kid's Activities: Games and activities will be held at the Burney High School football field, including bounce houses!
- Live Music: We are excited to offer live music from a local band!
- BBQ: Tri tip, chicken, hot dogs, desserts, and other refreshments will be served in a fun filled environment!
- Vendors: Support your community by coming down to check out the local vendors!
- Prizes and Raffle: Lots of great items will be given away, so don't miss out on these opportunities!
*Please note that registration after 9/8/2012, including at the event, will be at an increase rate and will not guarantee a T-shirt*
Event schedule and times
Registration 8:00 AM
Run begins 8:30 AM
Registration 09:00 AM
Run begins 09:30 AM
Registration 10:00 AM
Run/Walk begins 10:30 AM
- BBQ, Vendors, and Live Music
11:00 AM through 3:00 PM