- Race Results
Members save on registration & get special perks. Learn More
Spartan SGX Workshop and Certification - Illinois - November 15th & 16th, 2014: ATHLETICO Garfield Ridge/ Midway 6255 S. Archer Ave. Chicago, IL 60638
Spartan SGX Workshop and Certification - United Kingdom - December 5th & 6th (Fri-Sat), 2014: London, England, UK
Spartan SGX Workshop and Certification - Texas - January 17th & 18th, 2015: Mylo Obstacle Fitness, 8509 Burleson Rd, Austin, TX 78744
Spartan SGX Workshop and Certification - MIAMI, FL - 2/21 & 2/22, 2015
in 62 days $595.00
$495.00in 62 days $595.00
Spartan SGX Workshop and Certification - Ohio - March 14th & 15th, 2015: Molon Labe CrossFit, 9100 Valley View Rd, Macedonia, OH 44056
in 85 days $595.00
$495.00in 85 days $595.00
REGISTER AT THE TOP OF PAGE BY CLICKING THE REGISTRATION BUTTON TO THE RIGHT
What is SGX?
Spartan Group Exercise is the most unique group exercise program in the world. For the first time in group exercise history, an individual's true purpose and motivation is at the forefront of design on a large scale fitness program. SGX is designed to create an exhilarating and community driven group atmosphere of fitness, nutrition, and performance that optimizes individual performance in Spartan Races, as well as daily life.
SGX utilizes a unique, independently developed strategy of periodization that allows specific aspects of training, fitness, and nutrition to be targeted at various times throughout the year, while never sacrificing a shred of the well-rounded physical preparedness you demand each day.
SGX is about changing your mind, body, and life from the inside out. Superficial motivations need not investigate further, intrigued minds are cautiously welcomed.
For the Fitness Pro:
SGX begins with a two-day instructional workshop where you will gain the foundational knowledge necessary to successfully run SGX at your health club or business. Included in this two day seminar are:
• An in depth interpretation of The Seven Pillars of Spartan Training.
• Complete needs analysis for the Spartan Race competitor.
• Introduction to SGX program design for optimal performance in Spartan Races.
• Nutritional guidelines including how to periodize nutritional strategies based on the current training.
• Hands-on application and lecture
• Written and practical examination to prove that you possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to carry out the SGX mission.
• 16 hrs. of continuing education credit.
• The rest and likely the most valuable take home lessons cannot be itemized by a bullet point.
Current CPR/AED/ First Aid
Current fitness certification from an accredited agency such as ACE, ACSM, NSCA
Event details and schedule
Registration fees are non-refundable for any reason
Photos1 of 1
Map & Direction
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Various Select Location 01420, MA 01420Get Directions